Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub-D / Neck
What It Is
This multi-tasking powerhouse visibly sculpts, firms, tightens and contours the jawline and neck areas. Targets and improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles, uneven texture, sagging and crepiness, while smoothing skin and improving elasticity.
What It Does
- Revolutionary, patented delivery system for optimal and unsurpassed benefits to the skin.
- Delivers noticeable firming and toning benefits with DMAE.
- Imparts a chiseled appearance with concentrated levels of caffeine.
- Helps soothe and brighten dull, sagging skin with essential amino acids.
- Shown to help reduce the appearance of a “double chin” and sagging skin under the jaw line.
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles and redundant skin on the neck while providing essential hydration.
What To Expect
Quick-absorbing & hydrating texture.
- 85% showed improvement in skin elasticity*
- 76% showed improvement in skin redness*
*In a clinical study with 26 people over 8 weeks.
- 97% felt skin around the neck was hydrated**
- 87% felt smoother skin around the chin and jawline**
- 86% saw an improvement in skin elasticity on the neck**
- 85% saw an improvement in skin texture around the neck, chin and jawline areas**
- 83% felt the look of fine lines on the neck diminished**
- 82% felt dull skin appeared brighter and saw less crepey skin**
- 77% saw firmer and tighter skin along the jawline**
**In a consumer study with 106 women after 28 days.
The neck is one of the first areas of the body to show signs of aging.
- Skin on the neck and around the jawline is much thinner than the skin on our face or even other parts of our bodies.
- It has less collagen, which means the thinner, more fragile skin is more easily susceptible to showing lines, wrinkles, and sagging.
- It also has far less sebaceous glands (which are what naturally product oil in our skin). Therefore, skin needs to be properly hydrated daily and nightly.
- The oh-so-dreaded, "tech-neck" - the constant state of keeping our heads in a downward position whether it be looking at our phones, tablets, or computers contributes to a rapid decline in the look of firmness.
DMAE: Instant Firming
Naturally produced by the human brain, DMAE helps visibly lift sagging skin over time. Easily and quickly absorbed, it visibly plumps skin to help support skin's surface and protect against drying environmental aggressors.
PEPTIDES: Fortifying Damaged Skin
A chain of amino acids, peptides visibly improve skin thickness and firmness by supporting the building blocks of healthy, youthful-looking skin. Topical application can help improve the appearance of damage caused by collagen breakdown, including wrinkles and sagging.
ENCAPSULATED CAFFEINE: Skin Firming & Tightening
A natural, antioxidant-rich stimulant found in over sixty plants, caffeine promotes visibly firmer, tighter and smoother skin by energizing skin’s surface. Encapsulation allows for a controlled release to improve efficacy.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Dimethyl MEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Dimethicone, Glycolic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phosphatidylcholine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Xanthan Gum, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Acetyl Tyrosine, Squalane, Phytic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caffeine, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Carnitine, Copper Gluconate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Carrageenan, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sclerotium Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.
This product is free from parabens and talc.
Apply generously to cleansed neck and jawline area. Begin by massaging along the bottom of the neck area in gentle, circular motions, moving up the front and back of the neck, under the chin and around the jawline. Use morning and evening.
2x's / Day
- Apply a quarter-sized amount to the contours of the chin, jawline, neck, and décolleté.
- Massage in circular motions, moving up the front and back of the neck, under the chin and around the jawline. Use morning and evening.
- Use mornings and evenings for optimal results.
Why is Massaging Important?
- Helps relax facial muscles - which decreases the changes of seeing stress wrinkles.
- Helps with lymphatic drainage & circulation - which ultimately brings a natural flush to the skin and can visibly firm skin temporarily