PERRICONE MD 45-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We believe in science-based health and beauty innovations, backed by research and clinically tested results. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and stand by the superior quality of our products.
Should you be dissatisfied with the quality of a product you purchased directly from us, or from one of our authorized retailers, you can receive a refund, replacement product, or substitute product provided you submit a qualifying request to us within 45 days of purchase and return your original product.
Because we cannot oversee or control the quality of our products sold by non-authorized parties, the Perricone MD 45-Day Satisfaction Guarantee is not available for products purchased from unauthorized resellers, websites, salons or spas.
How To Claim the Guarantee
If you purchased your product from one of our authorized retailers, please submit your Guarantee request directly to the authorized retailer in accordance with their satisfaction guarantee policies.
- For QVC returns, please contact 1-888-345-5788.
- For purchases made on SubD.com or the 'As Seen on TV' infomercial (produced by Guthy Renker), please contact 1-800-567-0287.
If you need further assistance after contacting our authorized retailer, please contact us at 1-888-823-7837, M-F, 9am-9pm ET.
For products that you purchased directly from perriconemd.com or our call center (1-888-823-7837), please email our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A copy of your order, with order number (or authorized reseller dated receipt)
- Full name
- Physical Address
- Email address
- Daytime Phone number
- Your preferred method of contact?
- The reason for return?
- Preference of a replacement product, substitute product or refund?
Failure to provide this information will require us to request additional information, further delaying your request.
Upon receipt and acceptance of your request, we will send you instructions on how to return the product(s) to us.
Guarantee Guidelines and Restrictions
Please note the following guidelines and restrictions for the Perricone MD 45-Day Satisfaction Guarantee:
- To qualify, you must submit your Guarantee request within 45 days of the date of purchase.
- The Guarantee is not available for products specified as non-returnable or not for resale.
- If seeking a refund or exchange on the entire order, all items - product(s), sample(s) and gift(s) must be included in your return.
- We will refund the purchase price you paid for your product(s) plus any tax you paid on your product(s), less any discounts, rebates, credits or refunds already given to you in connection with such products. Perricone MD will not refund original shipping fees incurred (if applicable).
- Partial kit returns will be refunded the portion of the purchase price allocable to the product being returned).
- Perricone MD is not responsible for return postage, the cost of insurance, or lost or undelivered items.
- We will also not refund any shipping and handling charges (if applicable) that you incurred when originally ordering your product.
- Price adjustments will be honored for recently purchased orders and items up to 14 days post purchase, originating from perriconemd.com, where no promotion code(s) was used on the original order. Only one (1) order per customer can be honored for price adjustments. Price adjustments do not apply to Auto Delivery orders; orders originating from or through third party-affiliate websites (whether using a promotion code or not); multiple orders of the same item(s) from the same purchaser, whether or not shipping to the same address; orders or items not offered or sold directly from perriconemd.com or via our call center
- Please allow 14 business days for Perricone MD to receive and process your return once you have returned a product to us.
- We reserve the right to verify information, require a valid proof of purchase, and to deny Guarantee requests in our discretion if a customer is abusing the Guarantee, such as by returning products that have been heavily used.
For more information, see our FAQs.