The quick facts;
- Board-certified Dermatologist, Certified Nutrition Specialist (C.N.S.), and Master of the American College of Nutrition (M.A.C.N.).
- World renowned healthy aging expert, award winning inventor, scientist, researcher and philanthropist.
- Author of many New York Times Best Sellers including The Wrinkle Cure, The Perricone Prescription, The Perricone Promise and Forever Young.
- Over 100 Original US and international patents in the treatment of damage to skin and systemic disease.
- A thought leader whose pioneering research found ways to help prevent and reverse the negative effects of chronic and sub-clinical inflammation, which he asserted was the cause of aging and disease, led to a three-tiered approach to healthy aging and beautiful skin.
- Established Perricone MD in 1997 offering targeted nutritional supplements and powerful clinical skincare formulations that treat the underlying causes of aging, resulting in soft, radiant, younger looking skin.
Dr. Nicholas Perricone is a board-certified Dermatologist, world renowned healthy aging expert, award winning inventor, educator and philanthropist. He was creator and host of a series of Public Television Specials and the author of several New York Times Best Sellers including The Wrinkle Cure, The Perricone Prescription, The Perricone Promise and Forever Young.
Dr. Perricone was Adjunct Professor of Medicine at Michigan State University’s College of Human Medicine. He is certified
by the American Board of Dermatology, is a Fellow of the New York Academy of Sciences and a Fellow of the American College of Nutrition. He is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. Dr. Perricone has served as Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Yale School of Medicine.
The Father of the Inflammation Theory
Dr. Perricone’s legacy began with his initial quest to find ways to prevent and reverse the negative effects of chronic and subclinical inflammation which he asserted was the cause of aging and disease. His inflammation theory was initially viewed as “radical” but Dr. Perricone’s pioneering research on the subject brought it into mainstream thinking.
The Birth of Cosmeceuticals
Dr. Perricone’s inflammation theory inspired him to establish Perricone MD in 1997 and introduce to the world a ground- breaking approach to impede and even help repair damage to skin utilising nutrient antioxidants in cosmeceutical formulations. These advanced anti-aging topical treatments set a new industry standard for product efficacy with results that often rival more invasive dermatological procedures.
You can look your best, feel your best, and enjoy beautiful skin and optimal health every day of your life
The Wrinkle Cure
Dr. Perricone’s initial cosmeceuticals program included Vitamin C Ester, Alpha Lipoic Acid and DMAE, all introduced in his
New York Times # 1 Best Seller The Wrinkle Cure. Published in April 2000, The Wrinkle Cure helped launch a revolution, changing people’s views on aging and beauty. The book became a global phenomenon and inspired a series of New York Times best sellers including The Perricone Prescription, The Perricone Promise and Forever Young. In 2001, Dr. Perricone once
again broke new ground with the first award-winning Public Television Special series dedicated to the science of healthy aging and beautiful skin.
The Science of Aging Beautifully
With more than 116 US and international patents for the treatment of damage to skin and systemic disease, Dr. Perricone has become the leading authority on the science of beautiful skin. His groundbreaking formulations with Cold Plasma, Acyl-Glutathione and Vitamin C Ester 15, continue to raise the bar for what people have come to expect from skincare and further cement Perricone MD as global leader in the world of prestige skincare led by innovation, research and science.
The Man, The Mission
Dr. Perricone’s life long passion for science is the foundation to his dedicated commitment to unlocking the secrets to healthy aging. It continues to inspire him to introduce revolutionary technologies that will forever transform the face of skincare and get us one step closer to the fountain of youth.