of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
- Reviewer Profile:
- Minimalist (14), Beauty Conscious (38), Beauty Expert (4), Skin Care Professional (4)
Reviewed by 61 customers
(1 of 1 people found this review helpful)
This cleanser feels so soft as soon as it touches my skin, and after washing it off, my skin feels smoother straight away. I've been experiencing the cumulative effects of the cleanser, my skin just feels like it's getting better and better the more I use it. I would recommend this cleanser to everyone, as this is the first cleanser I've used that has amazing lasting effects
Pros: Softens Skin, Lightweight, Moisturizes, Non-Greasy, Soothes Skin, Smells Great
( of 0 people found this review helpful)
I like because it cleanses without harshness. I also adore its fragrance!
(1 of 2 people found this review helpful)
I have been using this cleanser for several years. I have had acne since I was a teenager and had cystic acne as an adult. I use this cleanser twice a day and no longer have acne. The Nutritive Cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean without drying it. I highly recommend Dr. Perricone's products. They really work!
Pros: Non-Greasy, Softens Skin
- The ultimate antioxidant protects the cell
- Diminishes fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration
- Refines skin texture
- Reduces pore size, puffiness, imperfections and uneven skin tone
DMAE - Patented
- Provides ultimate contouring benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity
- Delivers lifted, tightened and toned appearance to the skin
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles