of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
- Reviewer Profile:
- Minimalist (1), Beauty Conscious (13)
Reviewed by 16 customers
(4 of 4 people found this review helpful)
I only started using this product 4 days ago, I already use other Perricone products. There was a lot of hype behind this product so my expectations were high and so far expectations are exceeded.
I apply a few drops at night after cleansing with citrus facial wash, a little of this blue gem goes a long way. I don't really notice the smell so it can't be that bad.
After just a few days my complexion is noticeably more even, the pores on my cheeks reduced. My skill looks healthy and it feels fantastic. I have suffered no redness or irritation.
I suffer breakouts on my nose and already the redness is greatly reduced and the skin visibly clearer and healing.
This has very quickly become a favourite of mine and a cannot do without.
Pros: Softens Skin, Lightweight, Soothes Skin
(3 of 4 people found this review helpful)
I have very sensitive, redness prone fair skin and have always struggled with exfoliants. I am unable to use granular scrubs due to redness/soreness. Peel products previously have therefore been problematic. I can use a few high end brand enzyme based peels carefully. This has however never left my skin sore, red or dry and in fact seems to improve the moisture level of my skin. I am very pleased with the effects and use it most nights. Fortunately the decidedly fishy smell disperses quickly and would not stop me using this product.
Pros: Softens Skin, Non-Greasy, Soothes Skin
(2 of 5 people found this review helpful)
I use this product every morning. My skin is radiant, clear, fresh and glowing. I previously suffered with severe cystic acne - but since using Blue Plasma for the last three months I have not had a single blemish - and my acne scars have faded dramatically - all but disappeared actually!
Pros: Softens Skin, Lightweight, Moisturizes, Non-Greasy, Soothes Skin, Smells Great
Salmon Roe Enzyme – a Bio-specific peeling agent that tackles only dead skin cells.
L-Carnitine – extracts, unclogs, and purifies the skin, also embodies natural hydrating qualities.
Copper – helps repair and promote skin health, contributes to Blue Plasma’s gorgeous, natural blue color.
1. Dr. Perricone recommends proper skin cleansing as the first step to any skincare regimen.
2. Follow by smoothing Blue Plasma over entire face once a day.
3. Wait a few moments and apply your Perricone MD treatment, followed by a moisturizer. No rinsing is needed after application.
Tip: Apply Blue Plasma on cleansed skin before a workout for a deeper clean.
- Resurfaces and unveils new skin.
- Achieves luxurious luminosity and & glow.
- Smoothes, hydrates plumps lines & wrinkles.
- 90% agreed their skin was visibly more luminous after just one application.
- 87% agreed they preferred this treatment to a chemical peel or exfoliating scrub and this product gave them professional results.
- 82% agreed this is the best resurfacing treatment that they have ever used.
- 87% agreed their skin felt like it has been replaced with “new skin” after 4 weeks of use.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Maltodextrin, Gluconalactone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Roe, Phosphatidylcholine, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, , Carrageenan/Chrondus Crispus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090)