of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
- Reviewer Profile:
- Minimalist (1), Beauty Conscious (13)
Reviewed by 15 customers
(2 of 2 people found this review helpful)
I have very sensitive, redness prone fair skin and have always struggled with exfoliants. I am unable to use granular scrubs due to redness/soreness. Peel products previously have therefore been problematic. I can use a few high end brand enzyme based peels carefully. This has however never left my skin sore, red or dry and in fact seems to improve the moisture level of my skin. I am very pleased with the effects and use it most nights. Fortunately the decidedly fishy smell disperses quickly and would not stop me using this product.
Pros: Softens Skin, Non-Greasy, Soothes Skin
(1 of 1 people found this review helpful)
I use this product every morning. My skin is radiant, clear, fresh and glowing. I previously suffered with severe cystic acne - but since using Blue Plasma for the last three months I have not had a single blemish - and my acne scars have faded dramatically - all but disappeared actually!
Pros: Softens Skin, Lightweight, Moisturizes, Non-Greasy, Soothes Skin, Smells Great
(2 of 3 people found this review helpful)
I wanted to try this as I had a particularly bad attack of acne which strangely for me was surrounded by dry flaky skin. None of my usual go-to products were clearing it up & if anything seemed to be making it worse so the idea of something 'eating' the dead skin cells seemed a good cure because I was at my wits end about whether I needed to be using something hydrating for the dry flakes or drying for the spots.
There's no two ways about it the smell of this product is awful, thankfully it fades very quickly as it makes me feel a bit nauseous. I am going to push on with it though as after 3 weeks of use my skin has started to clear up & is looking much better. This is not advertised as an acne cure & I don't necessarily think it clears spots but it has cleared away the dead skin & allowed me to use my usual moisturisers for oily skin.
Yes the product is expensive but you really only need a tiny bit to do your entire face so it works out to be good value.
Pros: Lightweight, Non-Greasy
Salmon Roe Enzyme – a Bio-specific peeling agent that tackles only dead skin cells.
L-Carnitine – extracts, unclogs, and purifies the skin, also embodies natural hydrating qualities.
Copper – helps repair and promote skin health, contributes to Blue Plasma’s gorgeous, natural blue color.
1. Dr. Perricone recommends proper skin cleansing as the first step to any skincare regimen.
2. Follow by smoothing Blue Plasma over entire face once a day.
3. Wait a few moments and apply your Perricone MD treatment, followed by a moisturizer. No rinsing is needed after application.
Tip: Apply Blue Plasma on cleansed skin before a workout for a deeper clean.
- Resurfaces and unveils new skin.
- Achieves luxurious luminosity and & glow.
- Smoothes, hydrates plumps lines & wrinkles.
- 90% agreed their skin was visibly more luminous after just one application.
- 87% agreed they preferred this treatment to a chemical peel or exfoliating scrub and this product gave them professional results.
- 82% agreed this is the best resurfacing treatment that they have ever used.
- 87% agreed their skin felt like it has been replaced with “new skin” after 4 weeks of use.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Maltodextrin, Gluconalactone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Roe, Phosphatidylcholine, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, , Carrageenan/Chrondus Crispus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090)