Chia Serum 30ml
Chia Serum is a revolutionary, multi-tasking serum with rare extracts of chia oil & fat-soluble essential vitamins. This scientifically formulated serum rapidly transforms dull, dry skin to a visibly vibrant, glowing and healthy complexion. This luxuriant, concentrated light serum is highly skin compatible and quickly absorbed to deliver nourishment and moisture.
What are the benefits?
- Protects against moisture loss and oxidative damage.
- Fast absorbing, non-greasy finish.
How does it work?
- One of the richest vegetable sources of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Protects the skin from oxidative stress that accelerates the signs of aging.
- Cold-pressed, Extra-Virgin and unrefined, it maintains full potency of essential fatty acids, antioxidants and other nutrients.
How do I apply it?
1 - 3 Drops
2 Times Per Day
1. Dispense 1-3 drops onto fingertips and apply over entire face in gentle, patting motions. Apply once per day.
2. For additional hydration, mix 1-3 drops of Chia Serum with your favorite Perricone MD moisturizer.
90% said their skin felt more hydrated immediately after use.
88% agreed after using for 1 week it helped their skin retain moisture.
73% agreed it boosted the effects of their daily moisturizer.
88% agreed when used under make-up, make-up applied more smoothly.
Good question. The Chia Serum does have a slight yellowish color.
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
- Reviewer Profile:
- Minimalist (1), Beauty Conscious (4), Skin Care Professional (1)
Reviewed by 6 customers
(3 of 5 people found this review helpful)
Amazing, this leave my skin healty glowing , young youthful glow, I apply to skin , and even little bit dabbed on to cheeks over make up, just the best ever.
Pros: Softens Skin, Lightweight, Moisturizes, Non-Greasy, Soothes Skin, Smells Great
(2 of 5 people found this review helpful)
(7 of 7 people found this review helpful)
Buying this for a second time. I have very sensitive/acne prone skin and also areas of dry scalp near my hairline. Only a week after using the chia serum, any breakouts began to clear up, my skin was overall less oily, and any dry patches I had on my scalp also cleared up! It really is the most amazing product. The only con is that it's a small (yet expensive) bottle so you do have to use it sparingly.